Friday, May 13, 2011

The time has come...

The time has come...

I have come to prefer the squatting toilets over the western ones. Who would have ever thought?!

I'm no longer bothered having to wear the same clothes over and over.

I find myself bargaining over a simple dollar.

I find a 5 hour bus ride to be a quick one.

Am no longer bothered when a fly or insect crawls into my food. I am now able to pick it out and continue eating. Yes I know it's gross but you really have no control over this!

Have gotten use to fish bones and skin any time I order fish.

Getting use to constant sweat!!

I now ALWAYS remember to carry toilet paper with me everywhere I go.

I have finally succumbed to spraying my body with poisonous deet EVERY night :(

Trusting hand sanatizer to keep my hands clean throughout the days

Looking forward to my next meal of rice, veggies and sometimes fish. Haven't gotten sick of it yet.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll ever get use to or comfortable sleeping with cockroaches, but come on... who would be?!


With all that said, I feel like an official traveler now :)

I'm ready for INDIA!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post!!! It is all so very true while travelling in Asia! Way to go love!!!!

    ReplyDelete