Taking the time to reflect and express gratitude to some more people I have met along my travels.
Kristal and Ryan, from Canada, were such a great example of a wonderful husband and wife pair who make priorities to travel the world. The two of you brought such a calming energy to our group. I really enjoyed coming to you guys to reflect and share my feelings especially during the hardest times here in India. Thank you.
Janie, from England, has traveled the world more than anyone I have ever met. Her stories were fascinating and the amount of time she has spent volunteering in various organizations around the world inspires me! Enjoy the rest of your world journeys Janie! I am grateful you have come into my life, even if it was for only a short while.
Megan, from the US currently living in AZ, was another grounding energy on our tour and brought up memories of my life and community back in AZ which was a warm feeling. Happy birthday Megan!
Izaak from the US and Abdula from Australia confirmed how much I am in love with google (as they both work for the company). In particular, Izaak and I had a great connection as he is a genuinely caring man. And to top it off, his mother wrote a famous book on Homeopathy so we automatically had lots to talk about! I look forward to meeting her one day! Getting our homeopathy kits out together to help one another when we were sick was a really nice connection. And thank you to Jamie from England who was full of homeo questions for Izaak and I. We loved them!
And then there was the fun group of ladies – Emma and Lucy from England, Jane from Whales, and Gabby from Australia. My most favorite memory with them was finding the single tuk tuk in town that played the best Indian music and getting lost finding our way back to our hotel all together. Good fun. Thanks girls for making me smile :) At it was a coincident that yet again I was assigned roommates with another 22 year old from England. What are the chances? Thanks Emma for some of those late night talks.
And then there was the fun group of ladies – Emma and Lucy from England, Jane from Whales, and Gabby from Australia. My most favorite memory with them was finding the single tuk tuk in town that played the best Indian music and getting lost finding our way back to our hotel all together. Good fun. Thanks girls for making me smile :) At it was a coincident that yet again I was assigned roommates with another 22 year old from England. What are the chances? Thanks Emma for some of those late night talks.
And there was Karen from Toronto (thanks for all the picture taking!), Chris from the US (thanks for all the jokes), and our tour guide Verun from India (BIG thanks for convincing me to visit Nepal!). We all made such a nice team.
It was great meeting all of you!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThey all sound delightful :)
ReplyDelete