We made it to our second stop – Chitwan National Park. This place was perfect! Check out the view from the deck!
We woke early the next morning for a free elephant ride through the jungle. Oh how my nephew, Noah, is going to love his Aunt Elana on yet ANOTHER elephant!! Here are pictures for you Noah!
It was a fun group activity included in my tour, but I am still not too keen on riding elephants because I feel so bad about these wild animals being domesticated and treated poorly. But, it was still good fun and now my nephew can smile once again looking through these pictures! I miss you Noah!
Elephants roam around the town here in Chitwan. Often you see an Elephant roaming down the major street as it is just another mode of transportation for the locals. I found it strange that when I first saw this I didn’t even think twice how unusual it was. At that moment I realized that I have been away for a while now. If this was my first day on my journey, I would have been completely amazed. Today, I didn’t even need to look twice. It just felt normal. Wow – going back to the US is sure going to be a culture shock now.
Click on this picture for the entire album.

Nepal looks BEAUTIFUL! And the view from your balcony seems too good to be true! Breathtaking!
ReplyDelete