Thursday, April 14, 2011

Food in Chiang Mai!

Street food. $1 you get a bowl of noodle soup. Yummy!





Penang curry at the Night Bizarre. Delicious




One of my favorite vegetarian cafes in town. Served brown rice fried rice with loads of veggies!



Fresh mango and papaya shakes. Can find them everywhere!



A traditional Chiang Mai dish called koa soy. A bowl of curry with egg noodles.




Jackfruit. So many fruit stands cut up fruit in plastic bags ready to eat. I found my fruit!!!




I ate thai food at every meal for the 2 weeks I've been hear. And I'm still not sick of it! I now have an answer to the question "what is your favorite food?" oh easy, THAI!!!

1 comment:

  1. Elana, you sound like you're having an amazing time!! And I think we should have a baby powder fight when you return....what simple pleasure!! I love the pictures of all the children, and love hearing your enthusiasm.....you are one of a kind love!

    ReplyDelete