There is something about a young childs innocence that I love. They have such pure spirits. Never can they be discontent because they haven't yet experienced what other options they have in life. They don't know or care about cleanliness, or what food they are being fed, or what clothes they are wearing. They go through life finding the fun in any environment and each express their unique smile along the way. Children inspire me. And during my journey I couldn't help myself but take pictures of these little people. Through this I realized that all children are the same wherever in the world they grow up. They are all beautiful, innocent and eye catching!
I am so touched by the kids here that am inspired to find some type of volunteer work with kids. I can't wait!
Click on this picture to see the album I have created of beautiful faces! I intend to add more as my trip goes on.
Great Photos! Keep 'em coming!
ReplyDelete