
Elephants are wonderful creatures. Smart, strong and very cute animals. It was really fun having the opportunity to get up close and personal with them!
I felt so bad for the elephant but I promised my nephew Noah I would ride Dumbo so I HAD to follow through! We are talking about the cutest 4 year old boy ever. How could I dissapoint him? So I had to ride an elephant!



Next we watched an elephant show. Elephants played soccer, painted a picture and did tricks. Once again I felt bad for these animals but I tried appreciating what I could.


Really crazy that this is possible. I promise elephants painted these!

I was SO pleased that my nephew Noah was satisfied with seeing these pictures. I love you Noah!!
Click on the picture below to see more pics!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment