Saturday, April 9, 2011

Doi Suthep - Chiang Mai

It was a beautiful day to visit a beautiful temple outside of the city. Doi Suthep stood at the top of a mountain about 30 minuntes outside of Chiang Mai. My friend Mike and I rented a scooter (who I named Georgia :) and we had such a wonderful day!









Here we are on our scooter, Georgia, enjoying the scenery and the fresh air!! So much fun! So grateful to Mike for driving and enjoying great company!!






The view from the top.









There were so many of these signs that read "Please the Horn". Mike and I couldn't figure out what that meant. So please, everyone, just please the horn OK!






Another wonderful day. Thanks to Mike, Georgia and beautiful temples and views!! I am so grateful.


Click on the picture below to see more pics!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment