Babies wear eyeliner to protect them from evil spirits
Although the women are covered both their bellies and stomachs hang out. I'll never understand this!

The train stations are one of the worse places to be as their are loads of men, women, and children sleeping on the floor and begging. The kids in particular are wearing horribly dirty clothes and walking around asking fir money, food, and any recyclable item. And all we can do is say no and ignore them in order to not support this system. What a horrible feeling to deny them things that I can definitely share without bother. Why does this happen?


A horse is a sign of power, an elephant good luck, and a camel love.
Gnesh is one of the many Hindu gods that symbolizes good luck. It is an elephant with many arms. This symbol appears in many Hindu temples.
People walk hand in hand or arm in arm all the time. Both women and surprisingly men too. It's often I see two men sitting on a sofa, very close to one another as if they are cuddling. Even the kids mimick this as they stand their together touching bodies very affectionate with one another. I like this. Especially with men since in the US it's not uncommon to see two heterosexual women walk arm and arm down the street. But for men to be seen like this - mostly unseen. I believe men should express themselves this way and feel free to do so.
Prices definitely differ for locals compared to tourists. Always look for the price in small black letters.

Star of davids everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment